Triple Berry Fruit Sorbet
This Triple Berry Fruit Sorbet is made with fresh blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, greek yogurt and fresh squeezed orange juice with very little refined sugar!
Servings: 2 people
- 1 pint fresh blueberries then frozen
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries then frozen
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries then frozen
- 6 ounces Dannon light and fit vanilla greek yogurt
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
Squeeze the juice of one orange (about ½ cup), and filter out all the pulp.
Take completely frozen berries and put them in a high powered food processor. Pulse the berries until coarse pieces form.
Pour in yogurt and orange juice. Blend until creamy.
Return sorbet to freezer for about 30 minutes or until you've reached desired iciness. After blending in the processor, the sorbet might be a little loose.
Scoop, serve, and enjoy!