Nothing screams “SUMMERTIME!” quite like a delicious, refreshing, frozen vodka drink! And this Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Slush is easily one of my favorites! It blends together Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka, Fresh Strawberries, fresh squeezed lemon juice, sugar, and ice for a crisp and tasty vodka slush.
If you would prefer the lime version of this frozen vodka cocktail, check out my Frozen Strawberry Limeade Vodka Slush.
What do I need to make this Frozen Strawberry Lemonade?
The good news about this delicious frozen vodka cocktail is that the ingredients are pretty basic! You will need:
- Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka: I cannot recommend Deep Eddy Lemon enough! It’s not just a vodka that is flavored with lemon, but is made with actual lemon juice. It is so delicious and natural tasting.
- Fresh Strawberries: You can also use frozen if you like, which will cut down on the amount of ice you need. I would definitely recommend making sure you find some without sugar added so that you can control the sweetness level.
- Fresh lemon juice: I much prefer this over lemonade because the fresh taste is so bright and delicious, and again, you can control the sugar level exactly how you like it.
- Granulated sugar: I use about 2 tablespoons, but this is entirely based on personal taste.
- Ice: I used about 3 cups, plus or minus a little. It all depends on exactly how thick you want your frozen cocktail to be, plus whether or not you are using fresh or frozen strawberries.
What kind of blender should I use?
If you have a great blender you love, awesome! Let me know in the comments because I’m genuinely curious. But if you need a recommendation, I am a huge fan of the Ninja Food Processor (affiliate link). I use it for soooo many things, but it especially makes a wonderfully blended frozen strawberry lemonade.
How do you make the Frozen Strawberry Lemonade?
Making this frozen vodka cocktail is super easy with only a couple of steps.
First, start with the Deep Eddy Lemon and Strawberries and blend those together.
Then add your ice. Pulse the blender several times and blend until smooth. I would recommend you taste the drink here to get a gauge on how much sugar and lemon juice you need to add. You’ll also be able to tell if it’s as thick as you like it.
Here is where you need to add your lemon juice and sugar. Add the lemon juice and the some sugar. Make sure to get all that sugar nice and blended and then taste again. Adjust as needed.
That’s pretty much it! Super easy, super yummy! Now grab your Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Slush and head to the pool!
Need some more delicious vodka cocktail recipes for the summer? Try:
- Lime Vodka and Cranberry Sparkler
- Vodka Lemonade Spritzer
- Frozen Strawberry Limeade Vodka Slush
- Electric Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
- Sparkling Raspberry Martini
- Raspberry Lemonade Vodka Spritzer
- Vodka Cherry Limeade
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Slush
- ¾ cup Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 3 cups ice
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2-3 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Add Vodka, Strawberries, and lemon juice to blender. Mix.
- Add ice and blend until smooth. Feel free to add more ice if it is not thick enough.
- Taste for tartness. Add sugar ass needed for more sweetness, dependent on personal taste. Make sure to blend in blender thoroughly to mix the sugar around.
- Serve and enjoy!